A google classroom is created for learning the basics of 8051 Microcontroller and query solving.
Install “Google Classroom” application and join my classroom suing code “73fors“.
8051 Microcontroller Notes:
Use the circuit diagram given below to make 8051 circuit on General Purpose Board.
8051 Microcontroller Programming:
Download latest Keil µVision Software for C51.
Website link (select C51, then fill in the details and submit to download software)
Install the software using downloaded file.
Refer this link on how to use Keil µVision for programming of 8051.
To upload the program onto 8051 Micro-controller, connect the circuit given above to Computer using RS232 cable and use Flash Magic software, provided by Flashmagictool.com, which is specifically used for NXP make P89V51RD2 micro-controller ICs.
Download link: Flash Magic Tool
Given below are the links to understand topic-wise programs in assembly language for 8051.
Arithmetic Operations (Refer to Arithmetic & Logical Operations Instructions of 8051)
Time Delay Calculations
Input Output Port Programming
Below are some of the assembly language program files for 8051.
Keep in mind to add given individual file to project work-space in Keil µVision software for C51, other-wise it will not work.
Also, take note that these files are for 8051 micro-controller family only, if used for any other micro-controller will damage it internally.
- Store Byte
- Copy 16 bit Contents
- Store byte in different Register Bank
- Word Addition
- 1s Complement
- 2s Complement
- Binary to BCD
- BCD Addition
- Unpacked to Packed Conversion
- Unpacked BCD Multiplication
- Block Addition
- Block Addition with 16 bit result
- Block addition with Data in External Memory
- Non Overlap Block Transfer
- Non Overlap External Memory Block Transfer
- Count numbers of 1s and 0s
- Count numbers of Positive Numbers
- Count numbers of Negative Numbers
- Search a Byte
- Find Largest Number
- Find Smallest number
- Byte Addition
- Byte Subtraction
- Mask Lower Nibble
- Mask Upper Nibble
- Ascending Order
- Descending Order
- External Byte Multiplication
- External Byte Division
- Multiply using Successive Addition
- Word Subtraction
- Binary to Gray Conversion
- Overlapped Block Transfer
- Average of n Nos.
- Reverse a Block and Transfer
- 16 bit BCD Addition
- Shift 8 bit Data
- Shift 16 bit Data
- Parity Checking
- Matrix Addition
- Matrix Subtraction
- Square of a number
- Factor of a number
- Find LCM
- Find GCD
- Fibonacci Series
- Generation of Square Waveform of 50 Hz frequency
- Generation of Square Waveform of 2 kHz frequency
- Generation of Square Waveform of 750 Hz and 500 Hz based on Input Pin State
- Generation of different frequency Square Waveform based on Pin State of 2 Input Pins
- Comparison of Triangular Waveform and DC Signal
- Comparison of Sawtooth Waveform and DC Signal
- Generation of Sinusoidal Waveform
- Generation of 50 Hz Sinusoidal Waveform
More assembly language programming will be added soon.
Some of the Embedded C language programs.
- Generation of 50 Hz Square Waveform
- Generation of 2 kHz Square Waveform
- Generation of 750 Hz and 500 Hz Square Waveform based on Input Pin State
- Generation of multiple frequency Square Waveform based on Pin State of 2 Input Pins
- Generate of Sine Waveform
- Generation of 50 Hz Sine Waveform
More C language programs will be added soon.