The TM4C123G LaunchPad Evaluation Kit is a low-cost evaluation platform for ARM Cortex-M4F based microcontrollers from Texas Instruments. The design of the TM4C123G LaunchPad highlights the TM4C123GH6PM microcontroller with a USB 2.0 device interface and hibernation module.
The EK-TM4C123GXL also features programmable user buttons and an RGB LED for custom applications. The stackable headers of the TM4C123G LaunchPad BoosterPack™ XL Interface make it easy and simple to expand the functionality of the TM4C123G LaunchPad when interfacing to other peripherals with Texas Instruments MCU BoosterPack.
The ARM Cortex-M4F Based MCU TM4C123G LaunchPad Evaluation Kit (EK-TM4C123GXL) offers these features:
- High Performance TM4C123GH6PM MCU:
- 80MHz 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4-based microcontrollers CPU
- 256KB Flash, 32KB SRAM, 2KB EEPROM
- Two Controller Area Network (CAN) modules
- USB 2.0 Host/Device/OTG + PHY
- Dual 12-bit 2MSPS ADCs, motion control PWMs
- 8 UART, 6 I2C, 4 SPI
- On-board In-Circuit Debug Interface (ICDI)
- USB Micro-B plug to USB-A plug cable
- Preloaded RGB quick-start application
- ReadMe First quick-start guide
This material is being developed for our peers to learn programming of TM4C123 Launchpad. This material will present both general principles and practical tips for building circuits and programming the microcontroller in the C programming language. Peers will develop debugging skills using oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and software instrumentation.
Table of Contents:
Design and Development Process
Switches and LEDs
Arrays and Functional Debugging
Finite State Machines
UART – The Serial Interface
DAC and Sound
ADC and Data Acquisition