I have received my M.Tech. (Power Electronics, Machines and Drives) and B.E. (Electrical Engineering) degrees in the year of 2013 and 2010 respectively. I have worked as a lecturer in C. K. Pithawalla College of Engineering and Technology, Surat for 2 years. I am currently working as an assistant professor in Electrical Engineering Department in Sankalchand Patel College of Engineering, Visnagar since May-2014.
Posts by Ankit Modi:
- General Application of Induction Motors
- Hydroelectric Plants in India
- Types and Classification of Faults on Electrical Power Systems
- Power in DC and AC Circuits
- Basic Electrical Engineering Laws and Theorems
- Transformer Rating in kVA, and not in kW or kVAR. Why?
- Types of MCB/MCCB
- Types and accessories of MCB/MCCB
- Difference between MCB & MCCB
- MAX44211 Output Protection